A. Underline the right words.
1. Is this (yours / your) spade? – Yes, it's (my / mine).
2. It's (theirs / their) shed, not (our / ours).
3. Are these (her / hers) shoes? – No, they aren't (her / hers).
4. Is it (yours / your) bucket? -No, it's not (my / mine). It's (he / his).
5. We know (their / theirs) phone number, but they don't know (our / ours).
6. That's not (my / mine) exercise book. (Mine / My) is green.
7. His flowerbed is bigger than (her / hers), but (her / hers) is nicer.
8. (My / Mine) parents are from France, and (your / yours)?
B. Fill in possessive pronouns.
1. You have a badge. The badge is ___________ .
2. Mary has a collection. The collection is ___________ .
3. My gloves are yellow. These brown gloves aren't ___________ .
4. Patrick has an orange cap. This white cap isn't __________.
5. We need a bigger flat. ___________ is too small.
6. I don't have a purple raincoat. __________ is blue.
7. Have they bought the house? – Yes, the house is ____________ .