Future tenses 2
Put the verbs in brackets into the future tenses, then press "Check" to check your answers.
1. A: Have you decided where you're going for your holidays?
B: Yes, I
2. A: We've almost run out of petrol.
B: Don't worry. We
(get) some on the way home.
3. A: Does your tooth hurt a lot?
B: Yes, I
(see) the dentist tomorrow.
4. A: Excuse me,
(you /use) this chair?
B: No. A: If not, may I take it?
5. A: Did you buy any cheese?
B: I forgot to, but I
(get) some now if you like.
6. A: Do you know what the weather forecast is for tomorrow?
B: No, but I expect it
(be) warmer than today.
7. A: Shall we go out tonight?
B: Sorry! I
(eat) at the Chinese restaurant with Paul.
8. A: Watch out! You
(trip) over that toy on the floor.
B: Oh! I didn't even see it.
9. A: When
(start) by the time we get to the theatre.
10. A: Why have you turned on the water?
B: I am
11. A: I'm really hungry after all that hard work.
(make) some sandwiches.